Here are just a few ideas of things to do this fall in Northern Ohio. We call this our must do Fall Bucket List.
1. Pick up some homegrown apples from a local Ohio apple orchard. May we suggest Ridgeview Farms in Middlefield Ohio. (Geauga County)
2. Visit Brandywine Falls in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. (Summit County)
3. Go to the Apple Butter Stirrin’ Festival in Roscoe Village.(Oct 14-16). For info see listing on our events page.
4. Go on a Ghost Walk or visit a paranormal location. For ideas check out our “Ghostly Things to Do” page.
5. Enjoy a Farmhouse Supper at Hale Farm & Village. For additional info see listing on our events page.
6. Go to the Halloween Harvest Festival in Medina (Oct 21-22). For additional info see listing on our events page.
7. Go on a Grapevine Wine Tour.
8. Try to find your way out of a local corn maze.
9. Take a tour of Amish Country. Purchase items for the upcoming holidays. Like cheese, bulk baking supplies, chocolates and holiday gifts.
10. Make sure to visit the animals at the Akron Zoo.
Need more ideas: Check out our website.